Diamond State Coins and Currency was established in 1991 and has been doing business in Wilmington Delaware on Marsh Road for over 20 years. We are the area’s most aggressive buyer of coins, currency, bullion, gold/silver jewelry and sterling flatware. We offer a safe and secure location to liquidate your valuables. We also offer private appraisal and a comfortable waiting area when necessary.
We do offer appraisal services for large collections and estate material. This can be done easily and privately on site at Diamond State Coins and Currency. We make bank appointments when settling safe deposit boxes. Arrangements can be made for special weekend hours when necessary. We do our best to accommodate your needs for our appraisal services. Please call to make these arrangements and appointments. At which we can discuss terms and details. Often smaller appraisals can be taken care of verbally during regular business hours Monday thru Friday 10am to 5pm.
We are always buying coins, currency, gold/ silver bullion, gold/silver jewelry, medals and sterling flatware. Here are some things you should know about us…
- We are not some out of town show that is here today and gone tomorrow.
- We’ve been here for 20 years and are not going anywhere.
- We have one location (not a lot of overhead).
- You’re not paying for our inventory.
- We live in the community in which we serve.
- We consistently pay our customers 20 to 50% more than our competition does.
- Safe, private and secure appraisal rooms.
- We pay you more than our competition and we’ll prove it!